Frequently Asked Questions

I have withdraw my baggage on arrival at the airport and it was damaged. What I have to do?
You should go at the Lost and Found office and make a regular complaint of the damage. You will be given a form to fill and sign.
What do I need in addition to the form and damage report?
You should have the baggage label and the flight ticket.
I realized my baggage was damaged when I arrived home. What I have to do?
You should contact the Airline Company within 7 days from your arrive in order to make regular complaint. Beyond 7 days i twill not be possible to ask for assistance.
I have all the necessary documents for the complaint. What i have to do now?
You have to call the number written in the form and make an arrangement to withdraw the damaged baggage.
I live abroad. Can I be assisted / helped?
G.Service operates just in italian territory. We provide assistance just if you can provide an italian address.
I need to have my baggage as soon as possible. Is it possible?
You should tell the operator of your hurry when you can for the assistance. The operator will give you the right advise according to the situation.
I have a particular luxury baggage. Am I protected in case of damage?
First of all you need to be sure that the product is original. After that is due to the airline company to decide the ways fot the baggage sostitution or repair.
I have a specific type of baggage. Can I have assistance?
For example if you travel with: Underwater equipment bag; Baggage for sports equipment; Luggage for electronic equipment; Wheelchairs for handicapped persons; Musical instruments; etc. You should contact the airline company who will give you back the refund of the baggage
Can I ask for assistance through the web site?
Yes, by going on the “Assistance” section and following the instructions.